Jobs-in-Marketing, originally established in 1999 in Manchester, is the specialist marketing recruitment consultancy, serving predominantly entry-level, intermediate and junior-management candidates seeking marketing/PR roles in northwest England. We are proud to have placed many hundreds of candidates in permanent, temporary and interim roles across the region, in organisations ranging from ‘blue-chip’ FTSE100 companies to SMEs, public and private sector, agency and client-side.
Our prime service points are attention-to-detail and reliability. We are not the largest recruitment firm in the market but what we lose in size we more than make up for with personal service, specialist expertise and high satisfaction levels from our clients and candidates alike. We try hard not to over-promise but instead ensure we deliver on our commitments to candidates. That means that under our best-practice procedures, we aim to always:
- Respond to communications (phone, email or post) within 24-48 hours
- Pre-interview all candidates we register – ideally in person but, if distance/travel does not allow, then via an in-depth telephone interview.
- Take time to give you comprehensive, impartial and experienced advice regarding your job-hunting strategy, CV, interview process etc.
- Ensurewe ‘plug in’ thoroughly to what you, the candidate, is seeking and find matching opportunities accordingly – and not try to shoehorn you into other roles which may suit us, rather than you. In a word, to listen to you.
- Feed back comprehensively and promptly on job applications and interviews.
- ObserveUK legislation and industry best practice regarding your personal information, correct contact protocols and confidentiality. This may sound obvious but unfortunately it is still not always the case with some recruiters.
- Keep you fully informed of upcoming vacancies and opportunities, via your email, text or social media, as per your preference.
… in short, to ensure we provide you with a first class professional service so that even after we have (hopefully) found you the right job, you will remember us and return when the time comes for your next career move – and of course refer us to your friends/colleagues in marketing.
Fields we cover: marketing jobs, PR jobs, digital marketing jobs, CRM jobs, online and e-commerce jobs, marketing agency/PR agency jobs, brand management jobs, category management jobs, event management jobs, market research jobs, business development (client services) jobs, marketing communications jobs, creative design jobs, website management jobs.
Our speciality job titles: Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Assistant, PR Executive, PR Account Handler, Agency Account Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, e-Commerce Executive, Database Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, PR Account Manager, Promotions Manager, Project Manager, Brand Manager, Category Manager, Channel Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Manager, Press Officer, PR Manager
Where: Marketing jobs in Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Preston, Blackburn, Chester, Stoke-on-Trent, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Fylde, Lancashire, Cheshire, north Wales, south Yorkshire and north Derbyshire.
Format: Permanent marketing roles, part-time marketing roles, interim marketing roles, temporary marketing roles.