The Company: Peter Rapaport Marketing Search (PRMS) established 20 years, is one of the region’s most accomplished and highly-regarded specialist marketing recruitment consultancies, with a range of loyal clients across a variety of business sectors. We are service-led, not sales-led (we do not cold-call). The Company is embarking on a round of planned expansion in summer 2019 and now seeks to grow the team. We require two Campaign Marketing Coordinators to support the consultants. Key responsibilities:
• Client outreach, focused mainly on reactivating former/lapsed clients and contacts.
• CRM and commercial research.
• Assorted promotional copywriting and proofreading (online and offline)
• Direct Marketing and ‘e-shots’: Prepare candidate and client promotions, online and offline.
• Event management – helping plan and attend recruitment fairs, presentations, workshops and other events.
• Recruitment Project support, as required, dealing with clients (mainly) and candidates.
• Assist with other marketing support administrative (promotions and communication) as required.
The Ideal Candidate will be a graduate in marketing, communications, PR or business – or perhaps the holder of a CIM or similar vocational qualification. It is likely that the successful candidate will have a minimum of 12 months’ post-grad’ experience although applications from fresh graduates will also be considered on merit. The key characteristics we are looking for include:
- An understanding of the basic disciplines/aspects of professional marketing
- Possess a good basic knowledge of the NW region and its business landscape
- Excellent written English, ideally with prior experience of both conventional and online copywriting.
- Previous database management and CRM experience would be an advantage (not essential)
- A personable, collaborative, even-tempered and professional manner
- Reliable and thorough, possessing strong attention to detail – a ‘T’ crosser and ‘i’dotter.
- Driven, well-organised and able to multitask effectively. A ‘finisher’ and deliverer.
- Client-facing, smart, presentable and assured . Able to attend and contribute to events and client meetings.
The position, based at our conveniently-located offices in Manchester city centre, carries a competitive starting salary and extensive benefits package including pension, gym membership, bonuses and part-funded vocational qualifications if desired (subject to application). This is a superb career ‘steppingstone’ opportunity which offers the successful candidate a perfect window into a career in professional marketing.
To Apply click below and accompany your CV with a brief covering note. All qualified candidates will be contacted by return. First interviews will be scheduled in Manchester for w/c 20-May. The closing date for applications: Tues 28-May.